Precision OT’s industry standard WDM filters enable passive optical multiplexing and de-multiplexing across a wide variety of networking applications.
Our wide range of optical accessories provide turnkey solutions for Network Engineers and related IT professionals. Choose from our diverse product range to meet your networking needs today.
CWDM Mux/Demux modules offer up to 18 wavelengths of data on a single fiber while DWDM modules support higher density applications and allow up to 96 wavelengths to coexist on a single fiber. Additionally, dual fiber duplex configurations are available to meet the requirements for services that require two-way traffic. The passive design of both CWDM and DWDM modules allow for an efficient, reliable method to maximize bandwidth using minimal fiber.
All filters are tested in-house for guaranteed functionality and integrate seamlessly with Precision OT’s CWDM and DWDM transceivers.
– Industry Standard Channel Plans
– Support for Monitor/Tap, Express, and Upgrade Ports
– Standard LGX and Custom Form Factors Available
– Low Insertion Loss
– Extended Temperature Range Design
– Customized Configurations Available
– WDM Forward and Return Wavelength Applications
– Fiber Poor Network Deployments
– High Bandwidth Transport
– High Density Metro Ethernet Networks