Precision Optical Technologies is a system engineering company focused on optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. For over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing high quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. We are looking for an Order Administration Manager to lead our Order Entry team.
The Manager of Order Administration is responsible for overseeing related projects, processes, and a team of Order Entry Specialists. The Order Administration team supports the business through delivery of timely and accurate data entry, data validation and reviews of orders within the company’s ERP system (Netsuite). This team creates a link between sales, fulfillment, and post-sales support tasks. Additionally, this role is responsible for driving and implementing efficiencies through project management, working closely with other cross departmental teams.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent amount of relevant professional experience
- Two or more years or supervisory or management-level responsibility with delivering metrics-focused outcomes
- Five or more years of customer or internal support
- NetSuite experience is preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Drive and implement operating efficiencies through project management, process or behavioral changes
- Manage and direct order operations/ order administration team, providing day to day direction as well coach, mentor and develop team members
- Facilitate quote order approval process, serve as a liaison between sales, order to fulfillment/ operations, and finance teams
- Identify and communicate sales order field requirements in NetSuite for initial project set up and changes as the business continues to grow
- Establish and maintain customer EDI requirements, partnering with sales and Netsuite team for implementation
- Review and approve documents and procedures developed by order operations/ order administration team
- Take active role in development of new or revised business process as systems adapt with organizational growth
- Lead order operations/ order administration efforts during company product portfolio expansion
- Investigate denied party screening potential matches as back up to Trade Compliance
- Assist with the creation of and manage the software renewal process. Annual Support and Maintenance agreements and expiry reporting
- Other duties as assigned
To apply please send resume and brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Precision Optical Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.