Precision Optical Technologies is a system engineering company focused on optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. For over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing high quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our dedicated team!
This position will work closely with department leaders and other subject matter experts to support both daily administration and interpretations of requirements, development, testing, training, and deployment of new business and sales enablement processes. The Salesforce Administrator will have adjacent responsibilities for the configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of other related sales enablement tools as needed as our technology stack is evolving rapidly with the needs of our globally expanding business.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Direct experience in a customer-facing sales or operations role, or as a business function user of CRM within sales, supply chain, product, or operations
- Hands-on, functional experience with Salesforce is non-negotiable
- Trailhead “Expeditioner Rank” or above (50+ badges, 30k+ points)
- Salesforce certifications or credentials highly valued.
- NetSuite, Tableau, MuleSoft, integration platform (iPaas) experience or demonstrated experience connecting similar/related technologies in business automations a huge plus.
- Daily maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for Salesforce users
- Maintain flows, process builder use cases, Mulesoft Composer triggers and process executions, object/fields, and page layout philosophy for a modern use case
- Analyze business procedures, determine, develop & install appropriate modifications
- Optimize Salesforce usage, capabilities, & environment to boost company growth
- Maintain Salesforce system, MFA, security & data integrity alongside IT roadmap
- Schedule, coordinate, test, & troubleshoot, system refreshes, updates & new feature releases
- Support system integration efforts to streamline process flow & communication (i.e. Salesforce/NetSuite Integration)
- Work with NetSuite Administrator to coordinate activities and system roadmaps
- Support maximization of Salesforce for other functional areas of the business such as Product Line Management for new part opportunities & product lines
- Develop forecasting tools for effective inventory control and planning
- Design and implement searches, reports, process monitoring, workflows & dashboards
- Update forms, add custom fields, maintain, and develop custom records within Salesforce
- Create & maintain user roles, profiles, permissions & provide training/documentation
- Works with Trade Compliance Manager to implement compliance tools and functions within Salesforce
- All other duties assigned
Precision Optical Technologies, Inc is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit an application through our postings.