Precision Optical Transceivers is a system engineering company focused on optical transceivers and related components. For over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing high quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. Precision Optical Transceivers offers an excellent sales representative opportunity in a fun, fast-paced work environment.
This individual will be responsible for selling optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. Our Director of Sales requires driving sales opportunities for the organization through a variety of direct marketing and sales techniques. Including but not limited to; cold calling into assigned potential companies to gather information and qualify leads, perform detailed market research/analysis, conduct sales presentations, manage a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com, and actively manage existing clients.
This role could be remote within the United States and will require travel up to 50% of the time.
- Direct business to business sales activities, with responsibility for the entire sales cycle
- Prospect research, lead qualification, customer presentation, closing opportunities, and on-going client management
- Development of long-term relationships with customers based on exceptional customer service, quality, and responsiveness
- Perform daily CRM updates on lead statuses, management of new opportunities, and updated information on existing customers
- Identify opportunities for new business within targeted Enterprise prospects of the company
- Cold calling senior executives and key decision makers within targeted prospects
- Conduct sales calls with senior executives and decision makers at targeted prospects
- Account management and sales administration duties for existing customers as required
- Report progress on collection of market research and prospect information
- Record, monitor and report sales activity using Salesforce.com
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with common optical transport, routing and switching platforms preferred
- Proven success with strategic relationships with Tier 1 Telcos and MSOs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related work experience
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex business requirements
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM solution and MS suite of products
Please submit resumé and brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision Optical Transceivers, Inc is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.